Your companion ---Hope


The flame of Hope
When you lost hope, you have lost everything. And when you think all is lost, when all is dire and black, there is always Hope.

If you only carry one thing throughout your entire life, let it be hope. Let it be hope that better things are always ahead. Let it be hope that you can get through even toughest of times. Let it be hope that you are stronger than any challenge that comes your way. Let it be hope that you are exactly where you are meant to be Right now, and that you are  on the path to where you are meant to be.......Because during these times ,hope will be the very thing that carries you through. Here is a story of four candles three of them are completely went out ,but one the candle of hope which is burning How it can relight the other candles---------

Four candles were slowly burning in a room. The ambience was so soft that one could almost hear them talking. The first candle said, "I am Peace".The world is full of troubles and pains. Nobody can keep me lit. Then the flame of peace went out completely. 

The second candle said" I am faith".I am no longer required. I am not felt in hearts anymore. Just then a breeze sofly blew Faith's flame. 

Sadly the third candle began to speak, "I am love.People don't understand my richness and so they have almost killed by my existence".And love's flame went out completely. 

Suddenly a child entered the room and saw the three unlit candles, " Why aren't you burning? You supposed to stay lit till the end. Saying this he began to cry. 

Then the forth candle answered," Don't be scared. I am hope. While I am still burning, we can relight the other candles ".
With shinning eyes the child took the candle of hope and lit the other candles. The room became bright🔆 again!! 

Friends, did you see what hope is capable of doing. In the room of our life, it can keep the flames of love, faith, and Peace alive forever. Such is it's brillence. The sharp ray of hope pierces the darkness and guides us towards light. We should, therefore, always keep our heads raised towards the vast sky of hope as it is full of endless possibilities. 

Hope is that unseen companion with whom you can cross any hurdles of life. 

Thanks a lot for joining me today and wish you all the best. I hope this was useful for you and if it then do please share it with your love ones, friends and family. 

  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My subject--My career

The Secret of Happiness

Developing self confidence

Challenge your Fear

God- Our Almighty Father

How to be a Successful One?

The Bindi